daddy - the heart of the issue

Investigating the law, culture, and prejudices effecting families from a UK perspective

Monday, October 18, 2004

Fathers-4-Justice Liverpool

Fathers-4-Justice Liverpool: "Yet it's women who initiate 70 per cent of divorces because eight out of ten women say they are unhappy. And why, asks Geldof? Because 'men don't talk', they won't give women entry into their thoughts, their world, their souls."
Actually "love" we men would rather be unhappy than loose our children!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 am, Blogger Vince Wylde said…

    Being a father myself, I feel qualified to comment on this...

    Women in America, in today's day and age, are incredibly selfish. Men are all stupid, and must be controlled... And, in the rare instance where they marry one who can think on his own, they get angry and file for divorce citing that they are unhappy for various reasons...

    Why am I a non-custodial? Because when my son was born, I screwed up. I was afraid, not ready for the responsibility that I assumed when my girlfriend at the time became pregnant... That was most certainly my fault... Many divorces that spring up are just silly... Maybe if women in America married for Love instead of Status, money, and power, their marriages would last more than 5 minutes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home