daddy - the heart of the issue

Investigating the law, culture, and prejudices effecting families from a UK perspective

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Today I feel depressed

I got to speak to my 4 year old boy today. His mother has obducted him and taken him to another part of the UK. Unfortunatly the nature of the being rather injust at the moment means taht a long battle to bring him back will now begin.

He seemed well but soon did something that no human has ever done before - he saddened me into total silence.

You see he was telling me I had "been naughty". It seems taht he has been having bad dreams and that he really thaught he saw his mother and I fighting yesterday. The professionals say that his mothers violent outbursts at people including a number of physical attacks on me will not harm him.

Clearly he is deaply troubled by these dreams and will likely continue to be untill we can get him home again.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 pm, Blogger Keztral said…

    Try to rember that your ex is a compleat *************
    (sorry, pg page, can't say what I think of her)

     
  • At 7:58 pm, Blogger Vince Wylde said…

    Matt, this sucks in ways I don't even understand... I forget how fortunate I am to have an ex I am still close to and who would never do this to me... And she is the EXCEPTION...

    You're in my prayers... ESP when in America there are so many dead beat dads who could give a toss about their kids...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home